Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Guess Their Key Demographic Is The Bar-Star Set?

So I was gadding about in Wal-Mart yesterday, and came across this:

I got pretty excited because this shampoo really plays to the elements that draw me in - pretty colour on the package, label touting colour care, and a herbal rosemary - juniper scent. By now, you guys have to know how much I love pretty smells. This is pretty much the biggest selling feature for me a lot of the time.


So...I popped open the lid, squeezed the tube a bit to catch a whiff...and just about gagged.


This stuff smells like gin.


I instantly had a vision of myself in the shower with a hangover, trying to wash my hair with this terrible gin smell. I got gaggy just thinking about it. This is the worst idea ever.

Listening to: Come Undone - Duran Duran

No comments: