Thursday, February 12, 2009

An Affair To Remember

I bought Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner last night. And I already love it. I'll admit that I have serial love affairs with toners and astringents, but I rarely find one that I could turn into a long-term relationship. I think this might be 'the one'!



I guess I'd better justify how I fell so hard so fast...I like the way it smells - like tomato leaves that have been crushed. It's pleasant and herbal. And, unlike a lot of other toners that leave my face feeling dry or tight, this one made me feel clean and exfoliated without reddening my cheeks, and left me suprisingly soft feeling. Almost like I'd put on a light day lotion. And it cleaned up my greasies, and dried up a zit that was brewing on my chin. It really seems like it might be the real thing.

Oh, and the really amazing thing...this stuff is a cheap date. I'm not sure what it retails for normally, probably in the $10-$15 range if you find it at a health food store (like Nutters), or a drug or grocery store (try London Drugs or Whole Foods if you live in the States). I found it at Save-On-Foods for under $5. If you live in Alberta, get there quick. I doubt you'll find any date that affordable, and if you actually have a sweetheart for this Saturday, you only have a couple days left to refine your gorgeousness!

Listening to: Be Mine - Robyn

No comments: