Monday, March 23, 2009

Put A Little Spring In Your Step

On Friday and Saturday, it was gorgeous here. I felt so uplifted; I went and poked around looking for pretty sun dresses at the mall and skipped through the slushy puddles. The sun was out, the snow was melting, and one of the spring irises was blooming in my garden! I couldn't help but go buy a pretty spring nail colour to match my mood.

I picked up N.Y.C.'s In A New York Color Minute Quick Dry polish in Uptown (242B) for a very affordable $1.99. This is a perfect petal pink, just like the lipstick Barbie wore in the 90's. Uptown applies really smoothly without streaking or getting that weird layered look pink polishes sometimes get, so you can choose to apply a more understated single coat or a bold 12-inch-doll double coat. It really is so springy and cute, it instantly lifted my mood.

Which is good, since Sunday it snowed like a mutha and turned back into winter. Great.

Listening to:The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning - Smashing Pumpkins

No comments: