Thursday, March 19, 2009

Making Things Easier For Them Workin' Girls


Holy Sweet God, I don't know who came up with these things. I'm torn between feeling absolutely horrified and thinking these are AMAZING! They are like those transfer tattoos that I used to put all over myself to look badass, but grown up. They also look like they were created just for Ru Paul. These are idiot proof cream shadows in crazy-pants designs on transfer papers. So, for only $25, you too can look like a prostitute/clown fetishist applied your makeup for you. I almost want them!

To get a final opinion, I showed these bits o' fabulous to my dear boyfriend; he laughed, asked me if I remembered that Simpsons episode in which Homer invents a makeup gun, and then shouted "Whores, Whores, WHORES!" like a carnie at the fair. I guess that settles it. On the topic of whores, here's something to make your day.

Listening to: Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright

2 comments:

Mortician Rachel said...

I saw these being advertised the other day - they look horrifying!

Jenni said...

I know, right? They would be neat for a costume party or the like, but I instantly pictured some old bat in church, singing "The Old Rugged Cross" with these things applied lopsided.